<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

As a sort of service to my party, I am going to offer suggestions as I think of them for a cabinet for our eventual candidate. Since at this time, it seems that the candidate will be Kerry, my picks will reflect that. Should the winds change, I will update my picks. I will not bother with such positions as Secretary of the interior or Transportation Secretary. And my standing pick for Secretary of the Treasury is Robert Rubin. Come back Bobby. Your country needs you.

With no further ado, here are my current picks:

President John Kerry
VP Max Cleland
National Security Advisor Wes Clark
Sec. of State Al Gore
Chief of Staff Gary Hart
Sec. of Homeland Security Hillary Clinton
Sec. of Defense Lt. General Claudia Kennedy
Deputy Secretary of Defense Joe Wilson
Attorney General John Edwards
Surgeon General Howard Dean
EPA Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?