<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

How Stupid Are We? 

You know, I see the president's commercials claiming that he has been a great leader. I hear the stories claiming that the tax cuts given at first because the surplus was our money and we deserved it back were actually passed because they were necessary to get us out of a recession that hadn't even begun yet at the time. I read the editorials claiming that Kerry is not a true war hero, but Bush's service record is pristine. I see, hear and read all of these things, and I wonder - just how stupid do these people think we are?

Then I see the polls...


Graphic from pollingreport.com


...and I think - ah, so that's how stupid they think we are.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?