<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Kwazy Democwat! 

My Way News
"I'm an anti-war activist and I'm innocent," Lindauer told WBAL-TV outside the Baltimore FBI office. "I did more to stop terrorism in this country than anybody else. I have done good things for this country. I worked to get weapons inspectors back to Iraq when everyone else said it was impossible."
As DaliyKos points out:
But when you combine the Lockerbie story with some other details surfacing in the press reports--the sheer ineptness of her spycraft, her claims of having survived multiple assassination attempts, her grandiose statements to the press ("I did more to stop terrorism in this country than anybody else. I have done good things for this country. I worked to get weapons inspectors back to Iraq when everyone else said it was impossible"), and her neighbor's comment that "she lives in a fantasy world"--it starts to look like Lindauer might pose a greater threat to her own security than to our national security.
Yes, I admit it. It's true. There are some mentally unstable people who consider themselves democrats. Why do they choose the democratic party? I don't know. Maybe for the same reason that some gays, blacks and middle and lower class whites choose the republican party. Who knows why people choose to leave their support base. Maybe it's just their way of asserting their individuality. As if she's saying, "Sure I'm delusional, but that doesn't mean I have to be a republican."

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?