<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

 
The "Cowardly Liberals" Meme 

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette would place this "story" by Jack Kelly (the most right-wing member of the liberal paper's staff) on the front page as if it was actual news. Rumor aside, draft's return most unlikely

Here's my favorite quote from the piece:
"Conservatives don't like [the draft] because they say it's a restriction on their freedom. Liberals don't like it because they don't want to serve in the military," Moskos said.
Ahh, I see. Conservatives are lovers of freedom, while liberals are yellow cowards. It's all so clear to me now. Give me a break.

And won't Kelly be surprised when the draft actually does happen. Well, actually, these are words he will never have to eat; since Bush is NOT getting a second term.

Permalink

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?