<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

 
Thanks Mom 

My mother cracks me up sometimes. She handed me the paper tonight, and said that I should read this article by Robert Novak. Her actual words were, "You know, sometimes I think Bob Novak is a republican." I - of course - laughed, but then I read the article and realized why she'd said it. The concluding paragraph about sums it up.
Will Bush ask uncomfortable questions about how this man (Chalabi) ended up wielding authority over Iraq? Republican senators, who do not yet want to be quoted by name, feel there must be some accountability for this massive blunder, as there must be for the prisoner abuse scandal. They want the president at least to consider whether Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and others should pay with their jobs for putting Chalabi in power.
If I didn't know better, I'd swear Novak gets it. Do ya think ... maybe...?

Nah!

Permalink

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?