<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Monday, June 14, 2004

 
They Got Letter 

Eschaton
Russo Marsh & Rogers

Turnabout is fair play. Russo, Marsh, & Rogers is the PR firm to which this website, calling for people to prevent theaters from running Michael Moore's new movie, was registered until they modified the entry.


Russo Marsh + Rogers, Inc.
770 L Street, #950
Sacramento, CA 95814

Telephone: (916) 441-3734
Fax: (916) 441-6057


Sal Russo: srusso@rmrwest.com

Ron Rogers: rrogers@rmrwest.com

Teri Smith O'Rourke: torourke@rmrwest.com

Joe Wierzbicki : jwierzbicki@rmrwest.com

Kelley Afghari: kafghari@rmrwest.com

Douglas Lorenz : dlorenz@rmrwest.com

Corey Sparks : csparks@rmrwest.com


Contact these "Domestic Enemies" and tell them what you think.
I sent the following email:
So, just who do you people think you are trying to deny me the right to see a movie - any movie - that I as an adult in a free society choose to see?

You may disagree with Michael Moore's message. You may even think the movie is somehow treasonous. So what? Am I not intelligent enough to make that determination myself?

I've seen all three of Mr. Moore's previous movies. Sometimes he is a little heavy handed and one sided, but he is always honest. If he is caught in a mistake, he corrects it. So if there are mistakes in Farenheit 9/11, I'm confident that Mr. Moore did not realize it at the time. Besides, I doubt that there are any mistakes. And again, I am adult enough to see a movie as a movie and not be brainwashed into turning into a mindless zombie liberal automoton.

Already, one claim by the right-wing that Mr. Moore was lying has been disproved. It was reported that he did not have video of Nick Berg before his beheading. This report came from people who obviously had not even seen the movie. When it came out that he in fact did have an interview with Berg, the right was forced to recant.

So I am forced to wonder what other truth this movie contains that you and your conservative fascist ilk are afraid for me to see. I look forward to learning when the film finally comes to my local cineplex. AND DON'T YOU TRY AND STOP ME!
Permalink

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?