<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Sunday, July 11, 2004

 
Seymour Buttz Hasn't Written Yet 

Ever since I got my Gmail account, I have been getting requests from strangers who want me to send them invitations. Up until today, I thought they were probably legit, but I just got one from somebody calling herself Amanda Love. Why she didn't just go all out and call herself Amanda Huginkiss or Pussy Galore is beyond me.

One thing that I have been considering doing is using the invites to create accounts like Kerry_Edwards_04@gmail, and then sending the password off to the campaign. Or perhaps - in anticipation of the future - Bush_stole_the_election_AGAIN@gmail.com.

I'll keep thinking. But in the meantime, if you stumble on this blog looking for a Gmail invite, stumble on.

Permalink

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?