<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

 
Can I Get an Amen 

This afternoon, I will be taking my three children (ages 6, 11, and 17) to a John Kerry rally in Steubenville, Ohio. I cannot believe the flack I am getting from my wife and son about it. My son wants to go, but he doesn't think i should be draggingthe girls along. My wife doesn't mind that I am taking the two older ones, but wonders why I am insisting on taking the youngest. Finaly, I came up with the perfect answer.

"People take their kids to church all the time," I said. "Even when they don't want to go. Well, that's what I'm doing. I'm taking the kids to church."

Hey, it could be worse. I could be taking them to a Pentacostal tent revival and forcing them to handle snakes.

Permalink

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?