<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

 
It's So Crazy, It Just Might Work 

Today at work, I was wearing my cap with a Kerry/Edwards pin stuck in the side. A woman I used to work with saw it and asked, "What do you have on your hat?" The disapproval was thick in her tone.

"That," I responded, "is your next President and Vice President."

"No, it's not," she replied confidently.

"How do you know?" I asked expecting a debate about the polls.

"Because I'm going to vote for him. I never vote for the winner." For a moment, I thought I had misread her disapproval, but I hadn't. "So, I figured it out, I'm going to vote for the guy I don't want to win."

"Ah," I said, "shrewd. Do you think you can get your other unlucky Bush-supporting friends to do the same?"

Please.

Permalink

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?