<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Lite Blogging 

There's a hole in my heart the size of George Bush's resume of failures. Not a literal hole, but a metaphorical and personal one. I won't be bloging much until I get some issues resolved. But I will be continuing to follow up on my FOIA request. I called the Pentagon the other day and spoke with a very nice gentleman who is a civilian in the office in charge of my request. I had to explain to him what it was I wanted. He had never heard of DD Form 258 and had no idea why it might be relevent. He pulled up the pdf while I was on the phone with him to see the notation that Bush's 258 is avaiable on request. He said it looks like an 8 to him, but that then-again now-that-you-mention-it it could be a 6. He's looking specifically into that. He's trying to get hold of the original. I hope to know for sure by Wednesday.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?