<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

 
Proof That Conservatives Don't Understand Humor 

Blogs for Bush: Caption Contest Results

The right-wing blog "Blogs for Bush" recently had a caption writing contest for this picture:



The winning entry:
FIRST PRIZE:
"John Kerry sees his own end on the campaign trail." -Faye

SECOND PRIZE:
"It's not so much a flip-flop as it is a summersault..." -NoDonks
and
"I insist, I've only had one position. One position." -naveen
Wow! I could have written a better anti-Kerry caption myself, and I plan to vote for the guy.

Choose from the following:
• Go long. No, wait - short. No! No, go long.
• Hey, Secret Service People, look what I can do!
• I feel like my hero, Jack Lambeau - er Lambert. Damn it, I always get those two confused.
Hey, I didn't say that they'd be funny. Just that they'd be better.

Permalink

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?