<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Brief Comment About Comments 

Blogger has a new system to allow comments. I had been using Haloscan, but blogger stopped letting me use their script. So I am trying to change the template html so that it will allow comments directly through blogger.

Should I manage to accomplish this, I am imposing a new rule. All comments are fair game. You can say anything you want about anything you want, and I will not delete it. Want to tell me that I am wrong about this being a God-free universe; feel free. Want to tell me that George Bush is the greatest president since Washington; you're wrong as can be, but feel free to say it.

However, there will be one exception. Any comments about my marriage or divorce that I dislike for any reason will be stricken.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?