<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Perfection 

At various stages of our lives we are forced to confront the definition of what we might consider the perfect partner. If we are lucky, each time we make that evaluation, we comed to the same conclusion and it is the person we are with. Ten years ago, I met what was for me at that time the perfect woman. She still is the woman I love and want, however, for her, circumstances changed, and she has decided that I am not the man she wants. Consequently, I have been forced to reevaluate my definition of what I want in a mate at this time.

Here's the situation, I still love and miss my ex. I still hope that eventually, she will realize her error and want me back. So for the time being at least, I feel the need to leave that option open. However, I don't want to be alone. Ergo, any woman I am with will have to be okay with me feeling that way. The best chance I have of that happening is to find a woman who is also recently seperated from someone she is in love with, who wants to move on while keeping that old door ajar, and who also wants a man who is willing to let her explore other options. Sounds like a pipe-dream, doesn't it?

Well, guess what. I think I found her. She's beautiful, fun and in love with her ex; but she doesn't want to just sit around and wait for him to come to his senses. What's in this for me? Well, it means companionship, support and - yes - sex!

I couldn't be happier. Well, yes, I could be, but she's not coming back anytime soon.
Comments:
bravo!! happy you don't waste your talents of yourself and go on with your life. Seems you found an equal match and past partners. Let us know and keep us informed some of us keep our fingers crossed a happily ending after.after all...everyone deserves that

former tif person ~winks~
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?