<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

And Now The Good News 

I have been putting off posting this because I wanted to make sure it was official. My son is going to graduate high school as one of six valedictorians from my old alma mater. Furthermore, he will be receiving a scholarship for 12 quarters free tuition to Ohio State University and he will also receive a grant paying his room and board.

I am one proud father. He plans to study psychology.

Congratualtory comments only please. Nothing else can even remotely be considered relevent.
Comments:
Bravo! And congratulations to both you and your son! A Proud accomplishment these days to see one go furthur than high school

I wish him the best success and luck in his future! Wonderful on the scholarship as well!

~vasco~
 
Thats awesome.

I know your son somewhat via TIF and school, albeit he was a few years behind me.

Congrats to you both.
 
I've known your son since he hung out with mine. What an honor for him and his family! Congrats! He is spectacular.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?