<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Monday, December 26, 2005

My Turn Says Me 

They are passing this thing around the left-wing blogosphere. It's like one of those chain mail emails where if you respond you'll have good fortune, but if you don't your youngest child will marry a Republican. So, I recognize that this is inane and meaningless, but I refuse to be left out. So with no further ado, here are my responses for whatever they are worth.

Four jobs you've had in your life: Newspaper ad sales, Traveling Photographer, Store Asst. Mgr. Humor Magazine Assistant to the Editor.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Fight Club (which is convenient since my son got me the dvd for Christmas,) Pulp Fiction, Raising Arizona.

Four places you've lived: Toronto, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Pittsburgh, PA, the end.

Four TV shows you love to watch: "Jeopardy," "Monk," "The Simpsons," "Saturday Night Live."

Four places you've been on vacation: Washington, DC, Toronto, Canada, Gettysburg, PA, Philadelphia.

Four websites you visit daily: Eschaton (Atrios), Toronto In Focus, Daily Kos, Google. (It's my homepage, so it is where I get my news.)

Four of your favorite foods: Chicken, salmon, grape leaves, wedding soup.

Four places you'd rather be: Seattle; Toronto, ONT; that's it. I can't think of four places I like better than my home town.

Okay, that's the list. I'm supposed to pass it on now, but since I wasn't invited in, I don't feel comfortable passing it out.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?