<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Useless Idiots 

I received an email from someone named Melanie at www.moveamericaforward.org. I thought I would share her letter and my response. First her letter:
Friends,

The past few weeks we have seen shameless and cowardly actions that undermine our military men and women, not to mention the American mission to rid the world of international Islamic terrorism.

The likes of Congressman John Murtha, Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, former Democrat Attorney General Ramsey Clark, Michael Moore, Cindy Sheehan, MoveOn.org and others sunk to new lows.

I know that you must be as sick and tired of these people as I am. Well, actions have consequences. And, we have to call them out for what they have done to undermine American morale and encourage the terrorism in believing they can wait out our resolve to defeat them.

Today I wrote a column, the content of which is being widely distributed via the Internet and talk radio stations: "The Liars of the Anti-War Movement."

You can read it for yourself here:
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47685

The anti-war leadership will sink to any level to advance their twisted and sick extremist political views, and they must be held accountable.

And, in the coming weeks, we at Move America Forward WILL hold them accountable.

This column is the opening salvo, and I thought you should read it.

-- Melanie Morgan
Chairman, Move America Forward
http://www.MoveAmericaForward.org

P.S. I would welcome hearing your thoughts on this important subject as well. Please don't hesitate to email me back.
Now my response:
Dear Melanie,

You sent me an email and in that email asked me to email you back with my thoughts. These are my thoughts. You are what was known by the communists in Russia as a useful idiot. Not for me. I have no use for you whatever, but for the administraion, you blind loyalty is the kind of useful idiocy that has allowed them to lead us into a useless war and to create a redistribution of wealth that smacks of the kind of elitism that good conservatives are supposed to oppose.

Hillary Clinton is a self-serving opportunist. Nancy Pelosi is a party loyalist who has not properly apologized for the part she played in idiotically giving W the authority to invade and kill off a country of innocent Muslims simply because at the time it was politically imprudent to say that the emperoror has no clothes. And now she has changed her tune only because she smells the changing of the political winds. Say what you will about them. I won't defend them.

But John Murtha is an American hero who has voted his conscience consistently. In America, dissenting opinions are to be respected. In my opinion, you're wrong. Wrong about the war, wrong to be critical of those who see no value in the war, and wrong to continue to support a president who has poven himself at every turn to be the antithesis of everything that this nation is supposed to stand for.

Have fun with your website.

Sincerely,
Mister
My only regret is that I didn't proof read it. There are a few spelling and grammar errors. Other than that, I think I pretty much nailed it.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?