<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Your Attention Please 

To the anonymous asshole who occassionaly posts in my comments with un-informed speculations on my persoanl life, last Thursday, your preznit signed into law a bill making what you do illegal:
Whoever...utilizes any device or software that can be used to originate telecommunications or other types of communications that are transmitted, in whole or in part, by the Internet... without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person...who receives the communications...shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
But don't worry. I won't report you. I will instead continue deleting your off-topic comments and ridiculing you for the world to see. It's much more satisfying for me.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?