<$BlogRSDURL$>

Observations on the world today.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

 
Th-Th-That's All FO(IA)lks 

Well, it’s official. I will not be getting an answer to my FOIA request before the election. It bounced from the Air Force, to the Pentagon, and now the Pentagon is bouncing it back to the Air Force. I spoke on the phone with several exasperated FOIA contractors, all of whom were very helpful but also seemed quite impotent.

Eventually, I will get my response, probably halfway into the first Kerry term. When I do, I’ll post it, but by then who will care? All that it will be good for by then is accelerating Bush’s descent into shamed legacy.

But don’t get me wrong. I’m not accusing anyone of willful delay. I blame nothing more than bureaucracy.

Permalink

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?